Then our mouth
was filled with laughter
And our tongue with joyful shouting;
Then they said among the nations,
“The LORD has done
great things for them.”
~Psalm 126:2
was filled with laughter
And our tongue with joyful shouting;
Then they said among the nations,
“The LORD has done
great things for them.”
~Psalm 126:2
Those who sow in tears
shall reap with joyful shouting.
~Psa. 126:5
shall reap with joyful shouting.
~Psa. 126:5
6 comments:
That boy CRACKS me up!!! I love that he plays with scuba gear in the bath and a truck that takes up half the bathtub! He is so adorable! What great pictures, and memories!
He adds so much joy to our life, you are right!
how fun!
Even under water I can see that smile! May it always remain on his face! How uplifting, Christa.
Even under water I can see that smile! May it always remain on his face! How uplifting, Christa.
Amen to that Judy!
Post a Comment