Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving Thanks


O LORD, You are my God;
I will exalt You,
I will give thanks to Your name;
For You have worked wonders,
Plans formed long ago,
with perfect faithfulness.
~Isaiah 25:1

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life springing forth from life in God's perfect perpetuity. Kinda like when we speak the gospel to those living in darkness. Who would notice those leaves unless they were pointed out, or "who has believed our message?" Well, this certainly was thought provoking, Christa. For me anyway.

Unknown said...

Thanks Judy. God bless you this Thanksgiving day and may His love keep you.

ellehasuly said...

Those leaves made me think of hands raised to God in praise. The red evoked images of the cross; and the resulting red "hands" were reaching up for their redemption. He washes us whiter than the snow according to the scriptures; and the blood red brought down the Spirit's rain to me in a fresh way.

Bless you , sister...
Lynne

Unknown said...

Bless you Lynne. Wow, you put words to what I saw...how cool is that. I am always at a loss for words or say the wrong ones so I am blessed to listen to others who are gifted with words. Thanks Lynne.

ellehasuly said...

It is my unmitigated joy to offer what I receive from the Lord. How joyful it is to hear that I heard from Him correctly; and put down the words that would speak to your heart.

Joy to you,
Lynne