Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Light Shining in Darkness

























I have come as a 
light to shine 
in this dark world, 
so that all who 
put their trust in me 
will no longer 
remain in the darkness. 
~John 12:46
Believe in the light 
while there is still time; 
then you will
become children 
of the light.” 
After saying these things, 
Jesus went away and was hidden from them. 
~John 12:36

8 comments:

ellehasuly said...

I am definitely going to have something brewing in my spirit in response to this photo. I'll email it to you when the "pot is full and I'm ready to pour:).

Joy to you,
Lynne

Anonymous said...

That came out so good Christa! I love the imagery the thought that comes to my mind is " souls with the light of Christ in them".

Unknown said...

Very cool Lynne! I wait with expectation. Thanks.

Thank you April. That is exactly what I was seeing.
:-)

April said...

aahh much better Christa..lol

ellehasuly said...

My eyes immediately searched for the light in this photo. The dark contrast with the sun's glow through the leaves is a powerful image to behold. What a combination of verses to put with the photo! Thanks for this; I have been feeding on it more than a few times...

Joy,
Lynne

ellehasuly said...

Christa,
Check your email:)...I left you something that has been "brewing" in response to this post.

Joy,
Lynne

Unknown said...

Thanks Lynne for the cool word picture in response to the post...it is so incredibly imaginative.

ellehasuly said...

I am pleased beyond punch that you liked it:).

Love ya,
Lynne