
"Some glad morning when this life is o'er, I'll fly away;
To a home on God's celestial shore, I'll fly away (I'll fly away).
I'll fly away, Oh Glory
I'll fly away; (in the morning)
When I die, Hallelujah, by and by,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away)"
~ Alfred E. Brumley
8 comments:
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
so beautiful!
:-D Thanks Judy!!
what a blast of something lovely. The song is fitting, as well. How we long to fly away and escape the dust of earth.
Have a cup o'joy
and a fresh taste of the bread of heaven...
Lynne
I sure do long to fly away... :-)
Oh that I had wings like a dove; then I would fly away from here...
It's so funny, I was so busy with the visual, (pretty colors) that I didn't take note of the song lyrics. So appropriate, The lyrics,not my spazing out at the colors. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Janet, love that psalm too...good call.
Judy, thanks...I appreciate that you did not notice the song lyrics as we were taught that a picture should be able to stand alone and speak on it's own. So I did my job. :-)
Christa,
You have indeed done a good job with this post. Thanks for inducing such a sweet ache for the beauty of heaven:).
Have a cup o'joy
and a fresh taste of the bread of heaven...
Lynne
Post a Comment