I just looked at it again and really read the verse, here He comes to help in times of trouble, that is so awesome that God rides across the heavens for ME!
wow. is this from our Harkness day? It looks like a painting. I can't believe how well the rays showed up in the pic. As for the verse... I stand amazed. Enjoy your evening of solitude. Love you.
The verse is a new favorite of mine. How fitting for that spectacular sunset. It was a joy to hang out with all you guys at Harkness..and such a blessing.
Have a cup o'joy, and a fresh taste of the bread of heaven... Lynne
My soul is fed each time I visit this post. That sweet ache of longing visits and envelops me as I gaze on the sleepy yet gloriously arresting scene of sky and water working together... I can hardly wait for the day myself. Beloved, it is indeed coming.
The photographs taken on this blog are inspired by the Lord of Lords and taken by Christa. If you are interested in purchasing an image; as a card, mug, canvas print, pillow, magnet, print, ect; you may leave me a comment under the photo of interest (or contact me via email at: we3devegas@yahoo.com) and we can discuss details. More photos for sale at Fine Art America:
10 comments:
Way cool Christa! I love the photo then to read the verse I can almost see Him! Oh I can hardly wait for that day when He comes back for us!
I just looked at it again and really read the verse, here He comes to help in times of trouble, that is so awesome that God rides across the heavens for ME!
You got it sister!! He is our King riding in to rescue His bride!!
wow. is this from our Harkness day? It looks like a painting. I can't believe how well the rays showed up in the pic.
As for the verse... I stand amazed.
Enjoy your evening of solitude. Love you.
Yes Janet, Harkness day. He does make some beautiful subjects. :-)
The verse is a new favorite of mine. How fitting for that spectacular sunset. It was a joy to hang out with all you guys at Harkness..and such a blessing.
Have a cup o'joy,
and a fresh taste of the bread of heaven...
Lynne
It sure was a blessing Lynne!
I am with you, I love this verse!
:-)
Incredible creation, wonderful photo. Extol Him who rides the ancient skies!
Thanks Judy for all of your encouragement!
My soul is fed each time I visit this post. That sweet ache of longing visits and envelops me as I gaze on the sleepy yet gloriously arresting scene of sky and water working together...
I can hardly wait for the day myself. Beloved, it is indeed coming.
Post a Comment