containing the seven last plagues came and said to me,
“Come with me! I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”
So he took me in spirit to a great, high mountain,
and he showed me the holy city, Jerusalem,
descending out of heaven from God.
It was filled with the glory of God
and sparkled like a precious gem,
crystal clear like jasper.
~Rev. 21:9-11
“Come with me! I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”
So he took me in spirit to a great, high mountain,
and he showed me the holy city, Jerusalem,
descending out of heaven from God.
It was filled with the glory of God
and sparkled like a precious gem,
crystal clear like jasper.
~Rev. 21:9-11
7 comments:
how pretty, i so can't even imagine the colors of heaven. God made such beautiful things here I can't see how there could be more!
I hear ya!! How wonderful it will be! It is cool that we are His bride, too...does that mean we will be more beautiful than this??
It's crazy to think how He sees us... beautiful, precious, captivating...
Love this, Christa.
and love you:)
Thanks Janet! Love you and agree that it is wild to think that God sees us in that way.
What a splash of the divine! Who else could create such beauty? Great name for the picture, Christa.
Have a cup o'joy
and a fresh taste of the bread of heaven...
Lynne
Thanks Lynne!
You're welcome, my dear:). His presence comes through the photo. That sweet ache for the shores of heaven comes in to serenade me into the throne room...again, I stand in awe of His majesty. Majestic photo, Christa!
Post a Comment