Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
If you pay attention to these laws and are careful to follow them,
then the LORD your God will keep his covenant of love with you, as he swore to your forefathers.
He will love you and bless you
and increase your numbers.
He will bless the fruit of your womb,
the crops of your land—your grain, new wine and oil—
the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks
in the land that he swore to your forefathers to give you.
~Deuteronomy 7:9 & 12 & 13
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets;
I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
~Jesus in Matt. 5:17
Jesus died for us because we can not keep the law.
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets;
I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
~Jesus in Matt. 5:17
Jesus died for us because we can not keep the law.
3 comments:
I'm so glad God is perfect in His faithfulness to us!
You and me both my friend. Especially at this time I am banking on that LOVE! :-)
It's been to long!! I know you have taken some beautiful pics since Oct 2010! :)
Love ya
Post a Comment