I know the LORD is always with me.
I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.
No wonder my heart is filled with joy,
and my mouth shouts his praises!
My body rests in safety.
For you will not leave my soul among the dead
or allow your godly one to rot in the grave.
You will show me the way of life,
granting me the joy of your presence
and the pleasures of living with you forever.
~Psalm 16:8-11
8 comments:
amen. beautiful. thanks, christa. so comforting.
Your welcome.
What are you reading in your pic.?
How perfect! I was just talking with Annie about this, this morning. That God/Jesus is always with us. Even though Mommy and Daddy go on the train to work, God is always with us. And He is with Mommy and Daddy too, He can do that cause He is God.
Just beautiful!
Jane Eyre. I had to change my other pic because Chelsey kept making fun of it:)
Thanks, April!
Annie is a blessed little girl to have you speaking truth into her life. You go!
Janet, I like that your new picture says something about you.
Christa,
I am thinking of Moses and the burning bush as I look on this photo. The intense light and the majestic beauty match the eloquence of the verse...
Joy,
Lynne
Thank you Lynne for your thoughts...the sky was magnificent last Sunday night! :-)
Post a Comment