WOW!!! You know, I remember when I was little, always looking up and trying to imagine seeing Him coming. You get old and forget to do that, but you reminded me with this. Thanks:)
The photographs taken on this blog are inspired by the Lord of Lords and taken by Christa. If you are interested in purchasing an image; as a card, mug, canvas print, pillow, magnet, print, ect; you may leave me a comment under the photo of interest (or contact me via email at: we3devegas@yahoo.com) and we can discuss details. More photos for sale at Fine Art America:
4 comments:
WOW!!! You know, I remember when I was little, always looking up and trying to imagine seeing Him coming. You get old and forget to do that, but you reminded me with this. Thanks:)
Oh I so can't wait for that day!! The day we get to go home! This has been a nice "trip" but...Come soon Lord Jesus!
Beautiful, Christa. It evokes that sweet ache of longing inside of me...
joy,
Lynne
Thanks Ladies! May His kingdom come...soon!
Post a Comment